Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dear Friends

We had a wonderful last month in Roanoke and spent lots of quality time with our friends! Of all the things in Roanoke, we will miss you the most! I got a few good pictures of some of you before going... but not every one! So here's a few from our going away gatherings!



This here is a glimpse into some of the best that Roanoke has to offer! This was a fairly regular scene at the Haggerty house - great people gathered together to share delicious food, laughter, conversation, and libation!


Rebecca!


Jason!


Sandra!


Lloyd and Catherine!


Ingrid, how did I not get a picture of us? Well, I had to borrow this one that Caleb took from your facebook page... I was going to see if there was some way I could delete your name from your face, but then I thought it kind of added to the humorous direction the picture was already headed (thanks Greg:)


Robert and Angela!


Christine and Chris!

We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment