Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Welcome!

Friends, family and visitors, WELCOME! As most of you know, Ken and I are about to move to Busan, South Korea for the next year! We thought this blog would be a great way to document our experience and keep everybody updated. I must confess, I feel a bit rusty with my writing and it's quite intimidating knowing that we could potentially have many eyes reading each entry posted... I've procrastinated creating this blog for a while due to this very factor and finally, I've decided I just have to let that fear go! The purpose of this is to keep all of our loved ones included in our lives and not to impress you with poetic or beautiful writing or deep and dynamic thoughts!! If some exceptionally nice writing pops out every once in a while then we'll consider that a bonus - but if that were the standard then we'd never have any posts!! (Much like life - if we only shared it with others when we were at the top of our game, then we would be very, very lonely! I have been guilty of this too.) So... that being said, welcome to our adventure and please visit often!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, Mary Poppins :) Thank you for starting this blog ... I'm very excited to share in your adventures. And I know what you mean with writing. It takes courage. You go for it, Krystin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I wanted to say again how MUCH I like the title. It has true and profound meaning AND it sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, this is my last post. I just HAD to tell you that I thought of one other story that relates to the title of your blog. The story of Ruth!

    "And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for WHITHER THOU GOEST, I WILL GO; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:

    17Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the LORD do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me.

    ReplyDelete